Click on the picture of the seminarian to see their video interview.
- Pray and Listen asking the Lord daily to show you his will.
- Pray the Rosary asking for the intercession of Mary, Mother of priests.
- Pray a Holy Hour before the Blessed Sacrament regularly.
- Attend Mass frequently (daily if possible) and receive Communion.
- Go to Confession on a consistent basis.
- Read Scripture and meditate on God’s word.
- Talk to a priest you find approachable and ask for spiritual advice.
- Contact the Vocation Director at (251) 415-3871.
- Talk to seminarians when they come home for the holidays.
- Become involved in your parish
- (BONUS) If God is calling you to be a priest, trust that you will be happy and fulfilled following his perfect will. God will never send you where his grace cannot sustain you!
- Men who love the Church, her people, and want to be a part of the Church and serve her people. This is counter cultural as we increasingly do not wish to be part of something bigger than ourselves.
- Men who wish to give their life as a gift to God and the Church. This is what the sign of celibacy is saying, namely, that I wish to totally make a gift of my life for the Kingdom of God. Again, counter cultural.
- Men who will teach the truth of Jesus Christ with courage and conviction in our ever secular world in which relativism is so pervasive. Again, counter cultural.
- Men who will help the people of the Church use their God given talents to build up the Kingdom of God. The Second Vatican Council taught that all the baptized are commissioned by the Lord to do His work and the priest needs to invite and challenge all to be involved in God’s work.
- Men who deeply love the Lord and want to grow in their relationship with Him.
- Human formation: forming the future priests’ personality to be a bridge to Christ; ensuring healthy psycho-sexual development and a mature integrity.
- Spiritual formation: developing a deep and mature relationship with Christ through prayer and virtuous living.
- Intellectual formation: understanding the truths of the Faith and cultivating the skills to teach the Faith to others.
- Pastoral formation: learning how to be a “shepherd of souls,” helping parishioners through the joys and trials of life.
Our seminarians are always happy to receive mail (or cookies) while they are away at school! Don’t hesitate to write to them today!
Levitra prezzo più conviniente nella farmacia online. Levitra 20 mg prezzo in farmacia online senza ricetta. Dove http://it-farmacia.com/informazioni-su-levitra.html comprare levitra in Italia Originale senza ricetta del medico? St. Meinrad School of Theology
200 Hill Dr.
St. Meinrad, IN 47577
comprare vardenafil Firenze St. Joseph Seminary College
75376 River Rd.
St. Benedict, LA 70457
offerte limitate cialis online St. John Vianney College Seminary
2115 Summit Ave #5024
St. Paul, MN 55105
Share our Page with Someone who would benefit